Thursday, February 21, 2008

Introduction to this Blog

This blog is being started because I have been involved in online sales and marketing for over 7 years, and in my search for the best merchandise for my store, and just general surfing, I have come across SO many deals that the average surfer may have just missed. This sight does provide some links to sites, many of which we are not affiliated with nor are we getting paid to promote.

Please make an effort to provide viewers of this post with your own late-breaking updates. Most people I have spoken to regarding this blog want to know where the government auction sites are, which I will list; others want updates on when prices drop on major products that they have wanted for a while (like Ipods), or even where and when re-manufactured products can be purchased. Please save us to your favorites so that you can receive frequent spam-free updates. Cheers.

Simone

No comments: